Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hiatus

So the semester has started up again, bringing ~400 pages of polisci reading a week. We're three weeks in, with 10 to go before the break. Here's my strategy for keeping an interesting blog up and running for the duration:

First, I've added a widget that lets me share items of interest from my RSS reader. (It's down on the right.) (In garish green.) These posts will be the creme de la creme of the dozens of feeds I try to keep an eye on. Anything in here is, IMHO worth a look.

Second, I'm going to loosen the topical boundaries of this blog past education policy. For the time being, that probably means a political science take on American government, since that's what I'm immersed in. I will continue to lean quantitative, so look for lots of data, game theory, and nifty statistics.

Finally, this is the end of editing. Most of these posts will be dashed off, spellchecked once (not twice) and sent.

yoroshiku

1 comment:

Dave said...

I'm just excited to hear more Abe thoughts even if the spelling isn't up to your usual high standards.

I also like the RSS widget. Where'd you get it?